Final Assessment and Award Ceremony for the Fourth China Law-Based Government Award
On December 10, 2016, the final assessment and award ceremony for the fourth “China Law-Based Government Award” was held in Beijing. Ten projects won this award and 15 won the nomination award.
The selection of this award was held by the School of Law-Based Government of China University of Political Science and Law and the China Administrative Law Society. This year, the committee changed the qualification standards, so that more projects applied for the award, including organizations conducting public management duties authorized by law or regulations, people’s congresses at all levels and their standing committees, as well as people’s courts and people’s procuratorates at all levels.
10 projects won this award and 15 projects won the nomination award.
“China Law-Based Government Award” (Winner List)
1. People’s Government of Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province: Community Consultation —A New Quest for the Legalization of Grassroots Governance
2. People’s Government of Tianjin Binhai New District: Promoting the relatively centralized power of administrative permit and constructing a new pattern of a law-based government -- Reform and Innovation of the Administrative Approval System in Binhai New District
3. The Fourth Intermediate People’s Court of Beijing: Using the unique advantages of the cross-district courts and promoting the construction of the law-based government
4. The Legislative Affairs Office of People’s Government of Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province: The Comprehensive Reform of All-dimensional Administrative Reconsideration with Fairness, Impartiality and Openness
5. The Policy and Regulations Department of the Ministry of Land and Resources: The Project of Law-Based Construction of Land
6. The Legislative Affairs Office of People’s Government of Huangshan City, Anhui Province: The Reform of the Relatively Centralized Administrative Reconsideration Power.
7. The Legislative Affairs Office of Shanghai Municipal People’s Government: The Trial Meeting System of Administrative Reconsideration Committee of Shanghai Municipal People’s Government
8. Legislative Affairs Office of Gansu Provincial People’s Government, Qingyang City People’s Government and People’s Government of Xifeng District, Qingyang City: The Administrative Law Enforcement Guide in Municipal Management of Gansu Province
9. The People’s Government Legislative Affairs Office Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region: Promoting the System of Listing the Power and Responsibility and the Development of Law-based Government
10. The China Securities Regulatory Commission: “The Cooperation Memorandum on the Joint Discipline against the Responsible Subjects of Listed Companies with Illegal and Dishonest Actions”
“China Law-Based Government Award” (Nomination List)
1. Jiashan County, Zhejiang Province: Establishing the System of “Optimized Governance at County Level” -- the First Reform of Simplification and Optimization of Administrative Procedures in China
2. Langfang City, Hebei Province: Improving the Review System of the Legitimacy of Normative Documents
3. The Market and Quality Supervision Commission of Shenzhen Municipality: “Contract Rules of Internet Trading in Shenzhen City”
4. Siping City, Jilin Province: The Mechanism of “Administrative Law Enforcement Supervision +”
5. The Administrative Reconsideration Bureau of Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province: Setting up an Administrative Review Entity in the Administrative Reconsideration Bureau
6. The People’s Government of Leshan City, Sichuan Province and Leshan City’s Intermediate Court: The Mechanism of Positive Interaction between the Administration and Jurisdiction
7. The Legislative Affairs Office of People’s Government of Chengdu Municipality, Sichuan Province: The Research on Standardization of Legitimacy Review of Administrative Normative Documents
8. The Legislative Affairs Office of Guangdong Provincial People’s Government: Establishing administrative evaluation system by law and improving the public participation in the process of building a law-based government
9. The Department of Ecological Comprehensive Law Enforcement Daejeon County: Ecological Comprehensive Law Enforcement
10. Tianjin Municipal People’ Government: Managing law enforcement by one team and deepening the reform of administrative law enforcement system
11. The Legislative Affairs Office of People’s Government of Qinghai Province: “Provisions of Qinghai Province on Formulating and Filing Normative Documents”
12. The Administrative Approval Service Bureau of Yinchuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region: The New System “Separation of Supervision and Administration”: Supervising and Administrating by “A Bureau and A Chapter” – the reform of the relatively centralized administrative approval power of Yinchuan City had distinguished results.
13. The Administration of Comprehensive Law Enforcement in Municipal Management of Beijing: The “Four Opened, One Supervised” System of Listing the Power and Responsibility
14. The People’s Government of Alxa Left Banner, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region: Promoting the “Legal Secretary” system to support the establish of law-based government
15. The Legislative Affairs Office of People’s Government of Zhejiang Province: “Provisions of Zhejiang Province on the Protection of Enterprise Rights and Interests”